A burger so deliciously saucy, you can’t help but lick it off your fingers! Known for it is bold and vibrant red colour, this enchilada sauce will elevate your burger game, ‘cause burgers are all about the toppings, right? Feelin’ extra saucy? Add Guacamole or Poco Picante Salsa.
Serve with 1 cup sliced veggies, your choice.
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
4 slices cheddar cheese
3⁄4 cup water
1 1⁄2 tbsp tomato paste
4 burger buns
Toppings (optional): Guacamole, shredded lettuce, diced onion
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush grill with oil to prevent sticking. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a large bowl, add beef and 1⁄2 pkg seasoning (about 1⁄4 cup). Using a fork or your hands, gently mix to combine.
- Form into four patties. Place patties on Sheet Pan Liner and head to the grill.
- Grill patties, with lid closed, 4–5 min per side, or until cooked through. Top each patty with 1 slice of cheddar cheese during last 1 min of cooking to melt cheese. Remove Sheet Pan Liner from pan. Place cooked patties on top of pan.
- In 4-Cup Prep Bowl, whisk remaining 1⁄2 pkg seasoning with water and tomato paste. Microwave sauce, uncovered, on high 2 min, whisking halfway until thickened.
- Slice buns in half and place patties on bottom halves of buns. Drizzle 2 tbsp sauce on top of each patty; add more to taste. Add toppings, if desired. Cover patties with top halves of buns.