Red Pepper Jelly Glazed Cod
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
On pan with fish, roast 4 cups chopped veggies tossed in 1 tbsp olive oil and any Epicure Seasoning. Divide fish and roasted veggies between 4 plates.
1 lb (450 g) cod fillet
3 tbspRed Pepper Jelly
1⁄2 tspRoasted Garlic Aioli Mix
2 cups water
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1 tbsp butter
1⁄2 cup unsalted, raw sunflower seeds
Toppings (optional): chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner. Place cod on pan.
- In Prep Bowl, combine jelly and aioli mix. Using Basting Brush, brush over cod.
- Bake 22—25 min, or until cod looks opaque and glaze is melted.
- Meanwhile, place water, quinoa, and butter in Round Steamer. Cover and microwave on high for 12 min.
- Slice lemon. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze lemon juice into quinoa. Stir in sunflower seeds and top with parsley, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 400, Fat 15 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 30 g.
Serve dish on a large platter, with the quinoa in the middle and the glazed cod on top. Surround the fish with roasted vegetables for a show-stopping holiday dinner!