Leftovers shine in fast, easy pasta meals. Cook once, eat twice. For a speedy roast chicken, microwave Rotisserie Chicken in the Round Steamer. Ready in 25 min! Use up in pasta, pizza, salads, and sandwiches.
1 lb (450g) linguine or pasta of your choice
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 cups skim milk
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
Sea Salt, to taste
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 cup frozen peas
1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package direction. While pasta is cooking, prepare sauce.
- Whisk Caesar Dressing Mix with Pesto Sauce Mix and cornstarch in a large microwave-safe container.
- Slowly whisk in milk. Cook in microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. Set aside.
- Preheat frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with Sea Salt and Pepper. Swirl oil in pan to coat. Stir-fry chicken until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to pan and cook until lightly golden. Return chicken with juices to pan. Stir in peas and sauce, bringing to a simmer.
- Add drained pasta, stirring to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve hot.