Mummy Cheesecake Bites
These tasty treats are easy to make ahead and pull out of the freezer when you need them.
1 brick (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1⁄2 tbsp lime juice, divided
1⁄4 cup + 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
1⁄2 cup icing sugar
30 mini chocolate chips, about 1 tsp
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese with mix and 1 tbsp lime juice on medium-high speed until smooth. Scrape sides of the bowl. Fold in 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs.
- Freeze for at least 30 min.
- Meanwhile, mix icing sugar with remaining lime juice to make glaze. Spoon into piping bag.
- Take cheesecake mixture out of the freezer. Using 2 tbsp as a guide, roll into 15 balls and place on 1⁄4 Sheet Pan (they will be sticky!). Roll each ball in remaining graham cracker crumbs. Pipe glaze over balls to make mummy wrappings. Place two chocolate chips on each ball to make eyes.
- Carefully remove balls from pan and store in the freezer in an air-tight container with parchment paper between layers to prevent sticking.
Per serving (1 ball): Calories 110, Fat 6 g (Saturated 3 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 75 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 12 g), Protein 1 g.
Don’t have a piping bag? Simply use a Ziploc® sandwich bag with one corner snipped.