Make something out of nothing—use your leftover rice and vegetables from last night’s dinner to make a feast you’ll keep coming back for!
Serve with 1 cup steamed vegetables.
1 pkg Classic Meatloaf Seasoning
1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef, chicken or pork
4 cups cold, cooked white rice
4 cups shredded coleslaw
Toppings (optional): green onions, Poke Bowl Topper
- In a small bowl, whisk together seasoning, soy sauce, water, and sesame oil. Set aside.
- In Wok, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Crumble beef into wok; stir-fry until cooked through, 3–4 min.
- Increase heat to high; add rice. Stir often to break up clumps and heat through, about 3 min.
- Gradually add coleslaw 1 cup at a time (wok will be full); stir-fry 3–4 min or until coleslaw is tender-crisp.
- Turn off the burner; add reserved seasoning mixture and stir to combine.
Use up those leftovers and add in any cooked vegetables you have in your fridge—there is no wrong answer here!
Poke Bowl Topper is a mix of sesame seeds, ginger, cilantro, and nori flakes. Shake over any rice dish.