1 can (14 oz/400 ml) light coconut milk
1 cup tomato sauce, strained
1 small onion, roughly chopped into small pieces
1 sweet pepper, roughly chopped into small pieces
1 cup frozen mangoes, roughly chopped into small pieces
4 cups baby spinach
1 can (19 oz/540 ml) low-sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed
8 medium tortillas
1 cup plant-based cheese, your choice
- Mix seasoning, coconut milk, and tomato sauce; set aside.
- In Wok, sauté onions with a bit of olive oil (if desired). After a few minutes, add peppers and cook until desired doneness.
- Add mangoes, spinach, chickpeas and approximately three-quarters of the sauce mixture and cook until mixture thickens.
- Carefully fill tortillas by spreading filling along the center of the tortilla, then rolling and placing in the Multipurpose Steamer, seam side down.
- Cover with sauce and cheese.
- Cook in batches, four tortillas at a time, for 4 min, then let rest 2 min. Or, bake in preheated 350° F oven for 25 min.