Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
In 15 minutes you can have this insanely delicious beef and broccoli stir-fry! Way better than a restaurant!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup rice.
1 pkg Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry Seasoning
3⁄4 cups water
2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
1 lb (450 g) beef strips
4 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- In a bowl, stir seasoning with water and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat oil in Wok over high heat.
- Add beef; stir-fry until cooked, 3–4 min.
- Add broccoli to wok, cover and steam for 2 min, until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add reserved seasoning mixture; stir-fry, uncovered, until sauce thickens.
Per serving: Calories 310, Fat 16 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 30 g.
Make it vegan and replace beef with 1 lb (450 g) medium-firm tofu, cut into 1” cubes.
Swap beef strips for 1 lb (450g) lean ground beef or chicken breast.