1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
1⁄2 cup water
1 pkg egg roll wraps
2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milK
1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- Brown ground beef in frying pan with water and seasoning. Separate well.
- Scoop cooked meat onto the egg roll wrapper. Fold down top corner, followed by left corner, then right corner. Roll the rest down into the bottom corner and seal with a fingertip dipped in water.
- Brush each egg roll with an egg wash.
- Spray inside of air fryer basket with cooking spray. Lay egg rolls in basket without them touching or overlapping.
- Cook at 400° F for 8 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Whisk together until well blended. Refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.