Coconut Lime Rice Bowl
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 4 oz (113 g) lean protein.
1 pkgPoke Bowl Dressing Mix (Pack of 3), divided
1 cup uncooked rice
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) light coconut milk
2⁄3 cup water
1⁄4 cup oil
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) baby corn
2 cups cherry tomatoes
6 cups mixed salad greens
Toppings (optional): sliced mango, Poke Bowl Topper Blend
- Place 1 tbsp dressing mix in Prep Bowl and set aside.
- In Round or Multipurpose Steamer, combine remaining dressing mix, rice, coconut milk, and water. Top with tray and microwave, uncovered, on high for 16–18 min, or until rice is tender.
- Slice 1 lime in half. Using the 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze juice of 1⁄2 lime into bowl with dressing mix. Whisk in oil. Slice remaining limes into wedges.
- Drain baby corn, slice cherry tomatoes in half, and peel and slice avocado.
- To assemble bowls, divide cooked rice, greens, and vegetables between 6 bowls. Drizzle with dressing and top with lime wedges and additional toppings, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 410, Fat 19 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 45 mg, Carbohydrate 56 g (Fibre 6 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 8 g.
Mix and match your favourite toppings. Offering a variety of veggies allows everyone to make their own bowl just the way they like it!