Coconut Curry Vegetables
Thank you, Violet Newell, for this recipe!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup rice.
1 tbsp olive oil
1⁄2 can (14 oz/398 ml) light coconut milk
1⁄2 white or sweet onion, quartered
2 cups sliced red, orange, and yellow peppers
1 cup broccoli
1 cup fresh green beans
2 grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
Toppings (optional): raw unsalted peanuts
- In Wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl, mix seasoning with coconut milk; set aside.
- Stir-fry onion, peppers, broccoli, and green beans until desired doneness, about 8–10 min.
- Add cooked chicken and continue to stir-fry until heated, about 2–3 min.
- Add coconut milk mixture; stir until heated throughout, about 2 min.
- Plate and sprinkle with peanuts, if desired. Enjoy!
Per serving: Calories 190, Fat 9 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 170 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 16 g.
Swap chicken for tofu.