Chocolate Pudding Pops
Satisfy your chocolate craving with a quick, delicious, healthy treat. You’re never too grown up for delightfully fudgy goodness!
2 cups skim milk
- Prepare Chocolate Pudding according to package directions. Chill for only 5 minutes to let the bubbles settle.
- Pour into Penguin Pal Ice Pop Molds and freeze for 4 hours.
Per serving (1 pop): Calories 45, Fat 0 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 40 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 2 g.
- Nut Butter Parfait: Add 2 tbsp of your favourite nut butter. Roll in chopped nuts after freezing.
- Banana Split: Add 1⁄2 cup chopped banana and 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- Chocolate Berry: Fold in 1 cup berries
- Irish Cream: Add 3 tbsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Mocha: Replace 1 cupmilk with 1 cup chilled coffee
- Black Forest: Add 1⁄4 tsp almond extract, 2 tbsp Kahlua or other coffee flavoured liqueur, and 1⁄2 cup pitted cherries.