Chicken Marinara Pizza
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 2 cups mixed greens with 1 tbsp prepared Balsamic Vinaigrette.
450 g (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (12") pizza shell
1 tbsp oil
1 cup baby spinach
1 bell pepper
1⁄4 red onion
1⁄2 cupMarinara SauceorFettuccine Alfredo, sauce only prepared
1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Line a Sheet Pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice chicken; place in Multipurpose Steamer. Stir in dressing mix. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 min.
- Place pizza shell on pan. Brush with oil; bake until crisp, 5 min.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop spinach. Cut pepper into rings. Thinly slice onion.
- Remove pizza shell from oven. Spread with Marinara Sauce or Alfredo Sauce; top with chicken, veggies, and cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and edges are crispy, 5 min.
- Remove from heat and let rest 2 min before slicing.
Per serving: Calories 240, Fat 6 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 34 g.
Make it vegetarian by swapping meat for 1⁄2 lb cubed firm tofu.