A refreshing combo of grilled chicken, crisp lettuce and zesty dressing is perfect for a one-bowl, beat-the-heat meal; even better if you start with leftover cooked chicken! If you like a little heat, swap in Fajita Seasoning for Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning; both pair well with creamy, garlicky Caesar dressing.
This is a perfectly balanced meal.
1 tbsp mayonnaise or 2% Greek yogurt
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp milk
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tsp oil
1 head romaine
2 cups cooked corn
- Preheat grill to high.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together dressing mix, mayonnaise, oil, and milk. Using the 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lemon.
- Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place on grill; reduce heat to medium. Barbecue with lid closed, 6–8 min per side.
- Meanwhile, cut tomatoes into wedges and coarsely chop lettuce.
- Arrange veggies in bowls; cut chicken into chunky pieces and arrange on top. Drizzle with dressing.