Breakfast for Dinner Casserole
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
This is a perfectly balanced meal.
225 g lean ground turkey
1 tbspGuacamole Dip Mix
2 cups egg whites
1⁄4 cup milk
1 cup low-fat cheese
3 cups baby spinach
4 slices whole grain or gluten-free bread, torn or cubed
1 tbspPoco Picante Salsa Mix
1 tbsp lime juice
1 bunch chopped cilantro, optional
4 cups baby greens
4 oranges, sliced
- In a large Fry Pan or skillet, cook turkey with Guacamole Dip Mix for approximately 6–7 min.
- While turkey is cooking, combine egg whites, milk, and 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheese in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add spinach to turkey and stir-fry for 1–2 min.
- Add bread and egg mixture; cover with lid and cook for 4–5 min.
- While mixture is cooking, combine salsa mix, lime juice, and chopped cilantro (if desired) in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Top with salsa and avocado, if desired; serve on bed of greens alongside sliced oranges. Enjoy!
Per serving: Calories 440, Fat 13 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 790 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g (Fibre 10 g, Sugars 14 g), Protein 43 g.