TPerfect for meal prep and ideal for the grill or oven. Marinate protein at least 2 hours, then cook, portion and freeze for easy meals. Or, marinate, portion, freeze, thaw completely in the refrigerator, then cook. Either way, your future self will thank you!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup rice and 2 cups leafy greens with 2 tbsp Epicure dressing
2 cups olive oil
1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- Whisk oil with Lemon Pepper Wing Seasoning, Honey Mustard, and vinegar.
- Portion meat into resealable plastic bags.
- Divide marinade, then pour each portion over meat in bags.
- Squeeze out air from bags and seal as close as possible to meat.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or freeze up to 2 months. Defrost before cooking.
Per serving: Calories 90, Fat 10 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 10 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 0 g.
Shop This Recipe
Tuscan Chicken Burger Seasoning