Anyone can be a grill master, all you need is the right tools! Grill pans are great investment if you’re someone who loves spending their summers by the ‘cue. They can be used to cook anything from steak to veggies to potatoes, and give you good charring on the grill with less oil. No grill pan? Wrap food in tin foil packets to cook.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 large onions, peeled and cut into 6 wedges
1 bell pepper, sliced
8 Bratwurst sausages, or your choice
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk oil with Rub. Add onion and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place vegetables in a grill pan and begin to grill.
- Pierce each sausage with a fork and lay them in the centre of mesh grilling pan. Continue to grill for 10–15 minutes, turning with tongs and shaking pan often.
- Halfway through cooking time, using basting brush, brush sausages with mustard or sauce.