Let the oven do the heavy lifting and enjoy a stress-free dinner tonight! With only 8 minutes of active prep time in the kitchen, this deliciously sweet, salty, and tangy chicken meal is something the whole family will love. Plus, clean-up is a breeze thanks to Epicure’s Sheet Pan Liner.
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
3 large bell peppers
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- In a large bowl, whisk seasoning, oil, maple syrup, and soy sauce. Slice lime in half. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lime.
- Slice bell peppers. Set aside. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chicken and bell peppers to bowl; mix to coat. If you have extra time, let stand 10 min or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Arrange on Sheet Pan. Bake 12 min, or until chicken is cooked through.