Serve with 1 cup rice.
2 bell peppers
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cups broccoli florets
1 pkg Honey Garlic Meatball Seasoning
3⁄4 cup water
1⁄2 tbsp honey
Toppings (optional): sliced green onion
- Chop peppers and chicken into 1" pieces.
- Add chicken to Round Steamer. Cover; microwave on high 4 min. Add broccoli, microwave 1 min. Add peppers. Microwave 1–2 min or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender-crisp.
- Remove chicken and veggies from steamer and discard any liquid; cover to keep warm.
- In same steamer (don’t wash) whisk together seasoning, water, and honey. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 min, whisking halfway through. If not thickened enough to your liking after 2 min, cook for additional 30 sec intervals, whisking after each, until desired thickness is achieved.
- Add chicken and veggies to sauce; stir to coat. Spoon into bowls and top each serving with green onion, if desired.
For extra flavour, instead of discarding the cooking liquid from the chicken and veggies, use it to make the sauce! Top up with water until you get 3⁄4 cup.