One of our favourites! Kebabs are a summer staple and Greece’s most popular street food grilled on a skewer – the easiest way to get your protein and veggies grilled quickly. A delicious, healthy meal made in minutes.
1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil
2 bell peppers
1 small red onion
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Cut chicken into 1” cubes. In bowl, combine seasoning and oil. Add chicken; stir to evenly coat.
- Cut peppers and onion into 1” cubes.
- Thread meat and vegetables onto 12" metal skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and chicken is cooked through, 8–10 min.
- Arrange on a large platter.