A savoury crumble with garden fresh, sun-ripened tomatoes – the perfect side dish.
4 large tomatoes, halved
1⁄4 cup olive oil, divided
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
2 cups fresh, soft breadcrumbs
1 tbsp parsley
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Gently toss tomato halves with 2 tbsp oil and sprinkle with Bruschetta Herbs.
- Arrange tomatoes, cut-side up, in an oval au gratin dish or a shallow oven-proof dish. Coarsely grind Sea Salt and Black Pepper overtop.
- Combine remaining ingredients with remaining oil in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with breadcrumb mixture. Bake for 20 minutes, or until topping is golden.