Mini Veggie Puff Pizzas
1 tsp vegetable oil
1 - 2 cups mix of red pepper, grated carrots, and green onion, (or your favourite veggies) finely chopped
1 tspAsian Stir-Fry Seasoning, optional
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
1 tbspCreamy Ranch Dip Mix
4 oz (125 g) light cream cheese
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) frozen puff pastry, defrosted
flour, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, and add oil and veggies. Sauté for 1 minute. Stir in Asian Stir-Fry Seasoning, Salt and Pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Creamy Ranch Dip Mix and cream cheese until easy to spread.
- On a Sheet Pan Liner, roll puff pastry into a 10.5” square. Gently flip onto an appy maker. Using a rolling pin, firmly roll over to cut pastry.
- Spread triangles with cream cheese mixture: 1⁄2 tsp for small, 1–2 tsp for large.
- Place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner. Top with veggies, and bake until pastry puffs: approximately 10–11 minutes for small, 12–14 minutes for large.
Per serving (1 triangle): Calories 110, Fat 8 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 2 g.