Serve these mini kebabs sizzling-hot off the grill on little skewers. A mouth-watering treat!
1 tsp curry seasoning
1 tsp ground coriander
1⁄4 tsp harissa, or cayenne pepper
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 lb (450 g) boneless chicken, lamb or pork, cut into small cubes
16 mini bamboo skewers, pre-soaked to prevent scorching
3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for garnish
juice of half a lemon
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all spices.
- Add garlic and meat, tossing to coat.
- Thread 2–3 cubes of meat on the lower third of prepared bamboo skewers.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat, then brush with oil. Cook skewers 3 minutes per side, turning once.
- Drizzle with a little extra olive oil and lemon juice. Serve immediately.