Using lean ground poultry in recipes is a great way to reduce intake of artery-clogging saturated fat.
1 slice bread
1⁄3 cup milk
1 lb (450 g) ground turkey or chicken
1 tbsp Classic Meatloaf Seasoning
6 large bread rolls
1 cup grated provolone or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Trim crusts from bread. Tear into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add milk and press with a fork until all liquid is absorbed.
- Crumble in turkey and add 3 Onion Dip Mix, Meatloaf Seasoning and egg. Gently knead to combine, then form into 1” balls.
- Place meatballs on parchment-lined Sheet Pan. Bake approximately 20 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat Marinara Sauce until warm. Place rolls on plates and layer with meatballs and cheese. Then generously spoon tomato sauce overtop. Serve immediately.