This easy, 20-minute beef udon stir-fry noodles recipe is ideal for busy weeknights. A little ground beef, noodles, veggies, and a perfectly blended sauce will make everyone happy at dinner!
3 tbsp water
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp each low-sodium soy sauce and sesame oil
1⁄2 tbsp cornstarch
2 pkgs (200 g each) fresh udon noodles
2 tsp oil
1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
2 bell peppers
2 cups broccoli florets
Toppings (optional): Everything Bagel Whole Food Topper
- In a small bowl, whisk together seasoning, water, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Fill a Multipurpose Pot three-quarters full of hot water and bring to a boil. Add noodles; boil, 4–5 min, stirring noodles gently until each strand has separated. The noodles will soften, but still be chewy. Drain, rinse under cool water; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in Wok over medium-high heat; add beef. Cook until browned, about 4–5 min. Drain liquid, if needed.
- Slice peppers into thin strips. Add peppers and broccoli to wok; stir-fry until tender-crisp, 4–5 min.
- Add drained noodles and reserved sauce. Stir gently to combine (the wok will be full!) and sauce has heated through, 1 min.