Light and crispy gluten-free crackers. Scoop hummus and salsa or enjoy with a cheese plate.
1⁄2 cup cooked brown rice
1⁄2 cup cooked quinoa
1⁄4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Blend ingredients in a food processor until dough is formed.
- Place on a Sheet Pan.
- Cover dough with a large piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper. This will keep the dough from sticking to the rolling pin as you roll it. Roll into as thin and even a layer as possible.
- Remove plastic wrap or parchment and bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip the dough over and bake for another 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and break into cracker pieces.