A plant-based Bolognese-style sauce that’s perfect for a warm summer evening. Prepared with fresh cherry tomatoes bursting with summertime sweetness, this dish is light yet comforting. Done in 20 min, spend less time in the kitchen and more time outside.
3⁄4 lb (340 g) uncooked spaghetti noodles
2 cups hot water
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 pints cherry tomatoes
1⁄4 cup tomato paste
2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Toppings (optional): Chili Flakes & Garlic Topper, extra grated parmesan cheese
- Fill Multipurpose Pot three-quarters full of water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add noodles and continue to boil until pasta is tender, about 8–10 min. Once pasta is cooked, drain water and set pasta aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine mix and water; set aside to hydrate, about 5 min.
- In Wok, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add cherry tomatoes; cook until softened and starting to burst, about 5–6 min. Stir occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add hydrated mix and tomato paste. Stir to combine. Using the back of a spoon, smash some of the tomatoes. Simmer 1 min. Stir in cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to wok. Using tongs, toss gently to combine. Top with extra parmesan, if desired.