You don’t normally think of hot soup as refreshing, but this one ticks that box! It’s tangy, a little creamy, and filled with nutrient-packed veggies & healthy beans.
Serve with 2 cups leafy greens and 1 tbsp Epicure Salad Dressing, your choice.
3 cups low-sodium broth, your choice
1 bell pepper
1 medium sweet potato
2 cans (14 oz/398 ml each) cannellini beans, or white beans of your choice
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) light coconut milk
1⁄2 English cucumber
3 cups spinach
- In Multipurpose Pot set over high heat, add broth and cover.
- Meanwhile, dice pepper and sweet potato. Drain and rinse beans.
- To pot, add pepper, sweet potato, beans, seasoning, and coconut milk. Cover, bring to a simmer, and let cook for 10 min, or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, dice cucumber.
- Remove pot from heat. Stir in spinach, one cup at a time, until wilted. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lime.
- Ladle into bowls; serve with diced cucumber on top.