Tostadas are a delicious Mexican dish made with a crispy tortilla base, deep-fried or toasted until golden and crispy. Our baked version is piled high with prawns has a medium heat and refreshing notes of lime. Ready in 15 min, this fun, fresh, and tasty meal will have everyone smiling at the dinner table.
8 corn tortillas
4 tsp oil, divided
1 bag (340 g/12 oz) frozen prawns, thawed
1 tbsp Ancho Lime Rub
2 tbsp water
Toppings (optional): cilantro, pickled onions, sliced avocado, Poco Picante Salsa, Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line Sheet Pan with Sheet Pan Liner.
- Arrange tortillas on pan. Using Basting Brush, brush 2 tsp oil over both sides of tortillas. Bake 10 min, flipping halfway through, or until toasted and crispy.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in Sauté Pan. Add prawns and seasoning. Cook 2 min. Add water and cook for another 1 min, until water is dissolved.
- Thinly slice radishes. Peel and slice avocado. Cut lime into wedges.
- To assemble tostadas, divide prawns, sliced avocado and radishes, aioli, and additional toppings, if desired, between tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.