1 lb (450 g) lean ground beef
1 pkg Honey Garlic Meatball Seasoning, divided
3⁄4 cup water
1 tbsp honey
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, using a fork, combine beef and 2 tbsp seasoning. Form into 16 meatballs (about a scant 2 tbsp each).
- Arrange meatballs in a single layer in air fryer basket.
- Cook 10 min, shaking basket halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in Round Steamer, whisk together remaining seasoning, water, and honey. Microwave uncovered on high 2 min, whisking halfway through. If not thickened to your liking after 2 min, cook for additional 30 sec intervals, whisking after each interval, until desired thickness is achieved.
- Once cooked, remove meatballs from basket using tongs. Add to steamer with sauce; stir to coat.